Rockies Venture Club is the oldest, longest running angel investing group in the USA. For over 29 years, Colorado has looked to the Rockies Venture Club to connect investors, service providers, and entrepreneurs. Rockies Venture Club is a non-profit organization.
- How do distribution channels work? Is it good to have 25 stores of Whole Foods, or is that just a trial?
- How do brands get built? How important is branding for food and beverage companies?
- What is the natural foods community like in Boulder/Colorado? What resources do we have here that you can’t find elsewhere?
- How do you build a team for a successful LOHAS company?
- How do you scale your company from kitchen to commercial, to packaging, warehousing and more?