A Workshop to learn the basics of Angel Investing
by Thought Leader: Peter Adams, MBA
Executive Director, Rockies Venture Club
Host: Naomi Baez Amos, Associate, Holland and Hart
May 23rd, 5:00-8:0pm
This class is designed primarily for investors - entrepreneurs are invited to attend as well so that they understand the investor perspective. * We had to add two registration pages for technical reasons. Both registration pages will work. Feel free to use either.
Meet and learn with other Rockies Venture Club Angels in a relaxed environment. We will enjoy refreshments while we outline the basics of angel investing.
- Who is eligible to be an angel investor?
- Why do people invest in private companies?
- How risky is angel investing?
- What should a new angel learn before writing the first check?
- We will cover topics such as screening, valuation, due diligence, portfolio strategies and more.