Rockies Venture Club is the oldest, longest running angel investing group in the USA. For over 29 years, Colorado has looked to the Rockies Venture Club to connect investors, service providers, and entrepreneurs. Rockies Venture Club is a non-profit organization.
- How do distribution channels work? Is it good to have 25 stores of Whole Foods, or is that just a trial?
- How do brands get built? How important is branding for food and beverage companies?
- What is the natural foods community like in Boulder/Colorado? What resources do we have here that you can’t find elsewhere?
- How do you build a team for a successful LOHAS company?
- How do you scale your company from kitchen to commercial, to packaging, warehousing and more?
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- MUSEUM OF BOULDER EVENT CENTER | 2205 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80302
MEET SOME OF OUR SPEAKERS!
| Ross Shell, CEO, Red Idea Partners
In 2008, Ross launched Red Idea, a
“consulting + ventures works” firm,
serving promising growth companies
He currently serves on the Boards
of Bhakti Chai, Olomomo Nut Co
and Natural Food Works, and is an Advisor to Green Alpha Advisors.
|Luke Vernon, Sproutwell|
Investor Executive, CircleUp
| Elizabeth Stein ,
CEO Purely Elizabeth
| Alan Murray,
CEO of GoodBelly by NextFoods
|David Haynes, Managing Director, Greenmont Capital|
SVP of Marketing and Conventional Channel Sales,Charter Baking Company
Securities and M&A Attorney, Holland and Hart
Managing Director & Co-Founder, HUB Boulder
President & Co-Founder atP2Binvestor
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!!!