A workshop to learn how to price early stage companies
by Thought Leader: Peter Adams, MBA
Executive Director, Rockies Venture Club
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Shift Workspaces 383 Corona St. Denver CO, 80218
This class is designed for both investors and entrepreneurs to learn valuation side by side.
- How can you assign value to a company with no income and no assets?
- Does discounting future value work?
- What is the role of risk quantification in early stage valuation.
- Find out how an inflated valuation can deflate a company.
- Learn how to use valuation methodologies for negotiation.
- How to make valuation a “transparent” process, even when all parties don’t agree.
- Learn FOUR different valuation methodologies you can use for early stage companies.
Meet and learn with other Rockies Venture Club participants in a relaxed environment. We will enjoy refreshments while we outline the tricky topic of valuation.
Includes a FREE one week subscription to ValuSource on-line business valuation tool $147.00 value.