Ed note: These classes have already occurred. Please contact email@example.com to request a class to be run again.
RVC Academy – Seed Stage Investment Education
We have two high-quality classes on the calendar in the next two weeks as we prepare for the Angel Capital Summit.
- Basic member tickets discounted 17%
- Full members tickets discounted 33%
- Keystone members attend free!
Follow RVC Classes on Twitter #RVCacademy
Due Diligence (9 more seats have been added!)
by Thought Leader: Lauren Costantini, Ph.D. from CID4
When: Feb 25, 4-6pm
Where: Shift Workspaces, 383 Corona Street, Denver
- Ask the right questions to uncover the risks that could jeopardize your investment.
- Learn to devote a short 10-20 hours of due diligence and discover what you need to make a smart decision.
- Empower your deal by gathering your due diligence materials before investors even ask for them.
- Close your deal faster by supporting your lead investor.
Taught by Lauren Costantini, Ph.D. from CID4. CID4 is a not-for-profit organization committed to Economic Development Through Innovation Advancement in the life sciences industries, by providing investment capital and management assistance. Lauren also serves on a number of Advisory and Executive Boards for early stage companies.
by Thought Leader: Tom Caltrider, Managing Director, Corporate Development Capital, LLC
When: March 4, 9-11am
Where: Holland and Hart Office: 555 17th St #3200 Denver
Stephen Covey, in his very popular book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People gave as his second habit:
Begin with the End in Mind
Whether you are an angel investing in a new company or a founder who is pitching to angels, it is important to your personal net worth to figure out what the End or the Exit will be for this venture. Investors and Founders will enjoy an in depth discussion on exit strategies as they relate to companies that are seeking seed stage capital.
Successful angel deals result in a return on investment in 3-7 years. To get there, we need to begin with the end in mind.
This two hour Exit Planning session will discuss the following:
- What is an exit?
- What are your goals?
- How to build an exit strategy?
- Implementing the exit.