Rockies Venture Club Calendar of all Colorado Community Events related to entrepreneurship, angel investing, investor and founder relations.
Rockies Venture Club and Community Calendar
Permanent link to this article: http://www.rockiesventureclub.org/calendar/
- Risk Stairs Spreadsheet (Wednesday, December 31, 2014)Risk Stairs Spreadsheet Get the spreadsheet that helps you describe your traction and accomplishments as well as the risks you have ahead of you. Use the graphics to communicate your value to investors and to discuss your valuation in concrete and transparent terms. A link to the spreadsheet and other valuation tools will be sent […]
- Funding Mastermind (December 2014) (Wednesday, December 17, 2014)FUNDING MASTERMIND MEETING Mass-Mentoring with RVC The RVC Funding MasterMind Group is a facilitated meeting where entrepreneurs can discuss difficulties, successes, and strategy in building their companies. Discussions are focused around the fundraising process. Attendees help one another with strategy, actions for getting funded, leads and contacts, support and holding each other accountable for achieving […]
- RVC Boulder Investor Forum (December) (Friday, December 12, 2014)Location: Holland and Hart Boulder Office 1800 Broadway #300 Boulder, CO 80302 The RVC Boulder Angel Investor Forum is a group of accredited investors who are interested in learning about private equity investing in Colorado. Newcomers are welcome regardless of whether they are experienced Angels or if they are just curious. There is no requirement […]
- RVC Academy: Patent Strategies for Early Stage Investments (Thursday, December 11, 2014)Patent Strategies for Early Stage Investments by Thought Leader: Jeff Schell from Rocky Mountain Patent REGISTER This class is designed for investors and entrepreneurs to learn side by side. "Patents Strategies for Early Stage Investments" is a necessity for early-stage entrepreneurs who are often cash-strapped but also need to protect their Intellectual Property (IP) […]
- RVC Denver Investor Forum (Thursday, December 11, 2014)CBIZ Offices 8181 E Tufts Ave #600, Denver, CO The RVC Denver Angel Investor Forum is a group of accredited investors who are interested in learning about private equity investing in Colorado. Newcomers are welcome regardless of whether they are experienced Angels or if they are just curious. There is no requirement to invest […]
- Join Colorado’s most active angel investors and digital health entrepreneurs at Colorado Capital Conference This Week!
- Due Diligence Beta Program Launched
- Transparent consumer markets have never existed in our current healthcare system.
- What I learned at RVC LOHAS Natural Food and Beverage Conference
- How Hard Is It To Build a Natural Food & Beverage Brand?
- Make Internet Access Free of Taxes Permanently
- Ten Reasons why your Venture Capital Pitch Didn’t Work
- Upcoming FCC spectrum auction to be success? I’d bid on it
- Cannabis: Do The Regular Rules Apply When Investing?
- Colorado Venture Summit Invitation